Monday, April 8, 2013

Yummy food in Zucchini's


I thought that with the name "Zucchini's" the restaurant is a vegetarian one. 

 How wrong I was.

Anyhoo, the food was totally worth all the calories!



We kicked off our meal with the mint iced tea and the complimentary bread.



Then the surely sinful will-take-years-off-my-life appetizer. I swear, it's soo worth it. One mouthful and I declared this as the best dish of our meal! Yes, even when I haven't tried all the dishes yet. It's just hard to match its yummy level.

Slow-Baked Bone Marrow with Sea Salt and Arugula Php550
The slowly cooked bone marrow was presented in a mouth-watering way and it did taste mouth-watering-ly good! I didn't really need the anchovy cream cheese that it came with. Just the crostinis were good enough.

But as Mary Ann of Bale Dutung taught me, I gave the first taste to the chef and put everything in a mouthful. Darn, it was reallyyyyy good!


Then our main dishes arrived and although nothing was as spectacular as the appetizer dish everything was really good. No wonder this restaurant was listed under 100 best restaurants in Manila.

U.S. Duck Breast Php640
The U.S. Duck Breast with its chocolate wine sauce and arugula pesto risotto was simply yummy. I can't get enough of it that although it was my date's order, I swapped it with mine while he was talking on the phone with a friend. :D 

Spaghetti Sea Urchin Php420

This spaghetti with sea urchins in it was my order. It was just as good and unique too! But yes, I did swap it with the duck breast.... when I only had a forkful or two left. :D

German Style Crispy Pork Knuckles Php1450
So, when my date was done chatting with his friend, all he had to finish was the crispy pork knuckles with sauerkraut. Hihihi. It was good as well, but the fattiest of all the dishes. :D

This restaurant certainly is a must recommend place to eat especially for the criticizing people! Because, really. When you're eating their food, you won't find anything to say but "Mmmmmm....!"

Zucchini's
20 Scout Tuason corner Scout Castor Streets
Barangay Laging Handa Quezon City
Metro Manila 1103 Philippines

+63(2) 415.55.33
+63(2) 376.58.96




1 comment:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete