Thursday, September 20, 2012

Choco Flakes & Milk Flakes from Baguio

When in Baguio, (or anywhere for that matter) there is only one snack I couldn't ever refuse:

Mikasan's MILK FLAKES!


I don't like chocolate so I always either get the mixed (to share with my sisters) or the purely milk flakes container.

I know that it's just cornflakes plus milk... It's like eating cereals on the go! Still, there's just something about the way they make it that it's just sooo yummy! 



I think this is simply the top pasalubong to buy from Baguio. :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog……
    Buy patanjali choco flakes online at Patanjali Ayurved. This choco flakes are a healthy and nutritious breakfast for your kids. Click here below link and buy choco flakes online today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: OrganicDonkey Milk Soap

    ReplyDelete