Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not Happy with TKees

I think it's quite safe to say that nobody minds paying premium amount for excellent quality. The problem is when one pays a premium amount but doesn't get the quality that is due. 

This is the case for TKees. 

One sunday, I tripped as I cross the street from the parking lot to Cash & Carry. The culprit was the TKees I'm wearing. The thong gave out after just a little over a month's use. I must admit that I was cruel to my TKees using it the whole day not minding when I get it wet but I paid Php 2300.00 for a pair of flipflops. I expected it to be durable. Sad to say, it didn't live up to my expectations.




After a month's use, the logo on the step was fading. The orchid color became perpetually stained grey from all the dirt I accumulated walking around the office the whole day. I tried washing it out, even trying to use alcohol (not a smart move since it just helped removed some of the orchid color.) to no avail. 


I didn't really mind the color being easily stained, but what I couldn't forgive is the thong giving out in just a month. My guess is it can't take getting wet.


The soles aren't even that worn out yet. 


TKees really is a disappointment. The products are nice to look at and good to the feet but... it's not really worth the price. Good thing I bought a pair of DB's instead of two pairs of TKees which was my first thought. See the pair when it was new, which was a month before this happened..

No comments:

Post a Comment