Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love Love Desserts


Do you just love desserts? Well, here's your must-visit destination: LOVE DESSERTS. You could've guessed that I'm sure.


In the short time that I was there, all the diners were women having their girly dates, just like we were. When we were about done, two guys came in with their family. Aside from that, all were girls. Predictable, yes?


One long counter laden with all kinds of desserts. What I love is that they chose to display small quantities of a wide variety. This helps assure that diners would get the freshest servings. Name your dessert and they just might have it!


Some offered were the yummy sylvannas, rolls, chocolate eclairs and cream puffs. Sure, it's not the best our country offers but they're decent to good quality, and you can eat as much as you want!


These here I can't name, save for the brazo de mercedes. Again, not the top quality but not disappointing as well.



Make sure to also stick your hand into the cookie jars!


I'm not a huge fan of desserts. (I merely was trying to indulge my best buddy Meh, who is a big absolute aficionado.) I therefore loved the arroz caldo best. :)


Love Desserts also offers a mix your own crepe. Kuya Crepe seems to be a frustrated artist. :D Right beside the crepe station is an ice cream freezer where you can get some to top the thing off. As for me, I was wishing for some whipped cream...


Was hoping to make the most out of the halo-halo station but I was unfortunately too full already. :(



Some drinks were offered as well at the time. 


The last thing we noticed was the milkshake maker! 

Nothing is really top quality and I hope they could add a yogurt dispenser (Buffet 101 has one now!) soon, but I'm not complaining after all it's very much worth it. 

All for Php199!!!



That price, I'm sure you wouldn't have guessed!

Love Desserts

915 Banawe St. cor. 
G. Roxas St. Quezon City
(02) 3483551

No comments:

Post a Comment