Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Silvanas from Dumaguete

What I love about our fridge at home is how it sometimes magic foods that I love. 


Sometimes it's Costa Brava marshmallow cake.

This time it's Sans Rival Cakes & Patries from Dumaguete's Silvanas!


I still have no idea where it came from. I've asked all my siblings and no one has a clue. Ho-hum. It must've just dropped there from heaven.

No wonder it tastes just like HEAVEN!




The pack of 10 (costs Php150 based on this post) is split into halves. 


The first half is of the typical silvanas with perfect creamy filling. 
Oops. There's my unladylike bite. :D  


While the second half is surprisingly a lot more cooler chocolate-y silvanas. 
Oops again. Had to get a new one since I finished the first one in one big bite. Nyahahha. :D


MUST VISIT DUMAGUETE SOON! 

Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries
(035) 225-4440, (035) 422-9482


No comments:

Post a Comment