Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Tray of Gourmandise Patisserie

What girl is not in love with Paris? Or anything French?

I'm a girl and I have to admit, I'm GUILTY!

So when I read about French éclairs, I couldn't wait to try them. 




Entering its small shop, I was lost for a moment. It has quaint charm one rarely finds in Manila.



YUM! Make sure to buy earlier rather than later since these little France go out of stock by sunset!



Here is my box of six! 


I was going to bring them home for everyone to try but... 


Before they disappear, I wanted to take photos first.


Dulce de Leche with Raspberry Php90/pc

Lemon Php90/pc

Salted Caramel Php90
They looked so sweet and smelled so appetizing, I couldn't resist but test them one by one so I could tell my siblings which to try first...

Apple Foie Gras Php275

Mont Blanc Php90

Peanut Butter with Jelly Php90
Oops. 

"They were really great!" This was all my sisters got when I finally arrived home. But at least they got to appreciate the really cute box.




Every person who saw this box knew I paid a good amount for the eclairs because they say the box looks like it's expensive. And so kudos to the designer. :D





Gourmandise Patisserie
G/F Serendra, McKinley Parkway, 
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
+639177047119, (02) 804-2568

1 comment: