Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Macarons Madness 3: Park Avenue Desserts

This is where I found THE hidden treasure

After Bizu (sorry Bizu!), I got turned off from French macarons which I found bland, dry, boring and not to mention overpriced. 

But as I went through Park Avenue, the bright happy colors seduced me once more to try them out and I never regretted it. 

First I'll show you the area around the "X" on my map: 


The dining area is not big by any means. What I love about this is I could easily crane my neck and "usioso" the other table's food. HEHEHE. :D


The counter is filled with so many goodies on display that one could get dizzy looking, not knowing which to pant after first. Everything looks simply mouth-watering, I felt I was running out of saliva. 

Zooming in:


There's my treasure!!! 

This is what I brought home:




I'm sorry, I just had to take so many pictures! My camera just loved those bright colors which beats gold anytime. :)

Here's my last shot:


No wonder it's super good! The filling just oozes out of the sides. Small coins of goodness fallen out of heaven these macarons are, I swear!

Another time, I was just killing time I chose to indulge in some creme brulee (yum! yum!) and home-blended iced tea. I wish I could always pass sunday afternoons like this.


I told you there are so many goodies! Here are more:








Can you blame me if I failed to stick with my diet upon finding this treasure trove? I felt like Ariel singing, "Look at this stuff! Isn't it neat?..." 


Park Avenue Desserts
7 G/F MegaCenter, Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center,
Magallanes Village, Makati
02-852-6141

2 comments: